Faced with increasing competition, Real Estate Business must move quickly to meet the demands by upgrading their software solutions. Always there are challenging areas for Real Estate businesses and the following are the few to name:
- Managing Financial Accounting.
- Scheduling and Managing Appointments
- MLS Integration with website
- Agent and End Consumer Knowledge Base
- Managing Leads, Opportunities and End Consumer status updates
- Agents expense tracking tool
- Maintain information, rates, and availability for rental properties
- Reporting tools to analyze the resources usage.
- Invoicing/Billing instantly based on the requirements.
- Managing property maintenance
- Managing effective customer communications on social media, via text and email
- Providing convenient reservation and payment system to customers.
- Access data from anywhere and anytime with excellent security control
- Planning periodic data backup to prevent data loss.
- Managing to cope up with periodic technology advancements and upgrades.
An Island’s cloud based solution “Aiway-CENT for Real Estate Business” will help you to resolve these issues at an affordable rate. This will help you to compete with any major players in the industry.